- Cannabis Landlord alleges political witch hunt, retaliation by City of San Bernardino
- Ivy Palm Resort is the latest Palm Springs hotel to undergo a major renovation
- Cosmetic store chain to add Inland store
- Riverside accounting firm adds shareholder
- High school students to get a head start on college
More Real Estate News
Growth in national, local apartment rents reported
U.S. apartment rents grew 3.3 percent during the fourth quarter of 2018, according to...
- Posted January 16, 2019
Inland housing market looks to remain stable in 2019
Single-family home prices are expected to rise this year, mostly because, yet again, not...
- Posted January 14, 2019
Target-anchored shopping center is sold
San Bernardino Center, a neighborhood shopping center anchored by a Target and Big Lots,...
- Posted January 10, 2019
Mortgage delinquencies decline
Four point one percent of all U.S. mortgages were in some state of delinquency...
- Posted January 9, 2019
Retail property fetches nearly $4 million
A retail building in Fontana has been sold. The 9,000-square-foot property at Interstate 15...
- Posted January 8, 2019
SC home sales plummet
Southern California home sales took a sharp dive in November, the fourth consecutive month...
- Posted January 3, 2019