- Cannabis Landlord alleges political witch hunt, retaliation by City of San Bernardino
- Ivy Palm Resort is the latest Palm Springs hotel to undergo a major renovation
- Cosmetic store chain to add Inland store
- Riverside accounting firm adds shareholder
- High school students to get a head start on college
Corona to get vegan bakery
Cinnaholic, the vegan bakery chain that offers custom cinnamon rolls, is coming to Corona.
The company is scheduled to open a store Jan. 11 at 2670 Tuscany St., its sixth in California and first in the Inland Empire, according to a statement.
Cinnaholic’s customers create their own gourmet cinnamon rolls by choosing from a variety of flavors and toppings.
On opening day, the bakery will offer cinnamon rolls for $1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Founded in Berkeley in 2009, Cinnaholic operates 23 stores in the United States and five in Canada. The company began franchising four years ago and is developing more than 150 locations according to the statement.