- Cannabis Landlord alleges political witch hunt, retaliation by City of San Bernardino
- Ivy Palm Resort is the latest Palm Springs hotel to undergo a major renovation
- Cosmetic store chain to add Inland store
- Riverside accounting firm adds shareholder
- High school students to get a head start on college
Omnitrans has new HR director
Suzanne Pfeiffer is Omnitrans’ new human resources director.
Pfeiffer, who has worked in human resources for more than 30 years in the public and private sector, replaces Marjorie Ewing, who retired recently, according to a statement.
Most recently, Pfeiffer was chief human resources director at C-TRAN, the public transit agency in Vancouver, Wash.
She has also held human resource positions at Foothill-DeAnza Community College District, Antioch Unified School District, Chabot-Las Positas Community College District and the Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
At Omnitrans – San Bernardino County’s largest public transportation agency – Pfeiffer will oversee 11 employees and be responsible for the agency’s personnel policies, recruitment and training and worker’s compensation management, according to the statement.