- Cannabis Landlord alleges political witch hunt, retaliation by City of San Bernardino
- Ivy Palm Resort is the latest Palm Springs hotel to undergo a major renovation
- Cosmetic store chain to add Inland store
- Riverside accounting firm adds shareholder
- High school students to get a head start on college
Art exhibit will be an homage to motorcycles
Chaffey College next month will display art works that pay tribute to motorcycles.
“Faster, Faster! The Art of Motorcycle Culture” is scheduled to run from Jan. 22 through March 9 at the Wignall Museum of Contemporary Art, according to a statement released by the school.
The event is free and open to the public.
“Many of the artists ride [motorcycles], making the theme a reflection of their own dedication and love of the sport,” said Rebecca Trawick, the museum’s curator and director, in the statement.
The artists whose work will be displayed are from all over the world, including several who live in Southern California, according to the statement.
Chaffey College is at 5885 Haven Ave. in Rancho Cucamonga. Wignall Museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
An artist’s reception is scheduled to be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on March 5. For more information visit www.chaffy.edu/wignall.