The Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion, Ontario’s annual tribute to the country’s love affair with cars, is scheduled to be held this Friday and Saturday.
The ninth-annual gathering sponsored by the Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau will once again feature classic cars for 22 blocks parked along the Euclid Avenue meridian in downtown Ontario.
Food, games and a Fun Zone with a ferris wheel will also be featured.
The entertainment lineup:
Friday, Sept. 16:
Ontario Town Square – Live music begins at 5 pm
- Kanan Road Band
- Missus Jones
- Jefferson Starship (Headliner) – 9:00 PM
Euclid Avenue Stage: Live Music begins at 5pm
- Rockstar’s of Tomorrow – multiple bands.
Saturday, Sept. 17:
Ontario Town Square – Live Music begins at 4pm
- Ponderosa Grove
- Ollie Gabriel
- Sheila E. (Headliner) – 9:00 pm
Euclid Avenue Stage: Live Music begins at 10am
- Rockstar’s of Tomorrow – Multiple Bands.
- Admission to all events is free. For more information visit www.Route66CruisinReunion.com