Finalists for this year’s Spirit of Entrepreneurship Awards have been announced.
The awards, given out by the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship at Cal State San Bernardino, recognize local businesses that develop ways to expand and improve their operations.
This year’s eight finalists, picked from a pool of more than 200 nominees, are, by category:
COVIID INNOVATOR ENTREPRENEUR:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Jennifer O’Farrell, Riverside;
- C.H.A.N.T. Training Academy/ G.S.M. Management & Consulting LLC Vincent Garrett, Rancho Cucamonga;
- RPP Products, Inc. Eric Zwigart, Bloomington;
- SoCal Face Shields for Frontline Workers Zubin and Tenzing Carvalho, Hemet.
COVID HERO ENTREPRENEUR:
- Another Brilliant Idea, Inc. – Brilliant Mobile Messaging Mary Barnett, Corona;
- Inland SoCal United Way Lisa Wright, Rancho Cucamonga;
- Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce Patrick Ellis, Murrieta;
- Victor Valley Rescue Mission Bill Edwards, Victorville.
Normally presented at a banquet that attracts more than 1,000 people, this year’s awards will be announced during a broadcast scheduled for 7 p.m. Nov. 21 on KSCI Channel 18.