Mt. San Jacinto College will host the 2022 Inland Empire World Trade Conference next month.
The 28th annual event is scheduled to be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 4 at the Temecula Valley campus, 41888 Motor Car Parkway, Temecula, according to a statement.
The conference theme is “Opportunities: Doing Business in Africa” and will feature Cynthia Griffin as keynote speaker.
Griffin is minister counselor for commercial affairs for Sub-Saharan Africa at the U.S. Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Other speakers are:
- Roger Schultz, President/Superintendent of Mt. San Jacinto College.
- Fred Latuperissa, Chair/Founder, 2022 Inland Empire World Trade Conference, President, ExIm20/20 Group, LLC
- Basil Ajuo, President of Minnesota Africans United
- Michael Burrows, Executive Director of San Bernardino International Airport
- Jaye Connolly-LaBelle, Chairwoman of RippleNami, Inc.
- Eduard Roytberg, Director of U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration office in Ontario.
Cost is $20 per person and the event is open to the public. Registration is available at www.msjc.edu/WorldTradeConference.